My Desmos Activities

Desmos Activities for my Integrated 3 Course (numbering of sections is based off of CPM):

Desmos Activities for my AP Statistics Course
  • Sampling Distributions of Means & Inference about Means This 2 day lesson starts with a review of sampling distributions for means and leads into inferences about means, including an investigation of the Student t-distribution.
  • Comparing Means Hypothesis tests and confidence intervals about means and difference of means.
  • Chi-Square, part 1 Chi-square tests: goodness-of-fit and homogeneity.
  • Chi-squares, the sequel Starts with a review of homogeneity, then introduces independence. Finishes by asking students to distinguish between the 3 chi-square tests.


Hope you enjoy! As I write new ones I'll add to this list. If you notice any mistakes or ways to make these better, let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's The Daddy?

Starting the Quadratics Unit After Break